ENABLING FAST NETWORKS
FOR A FASTER CABLING EXPERIENCE
- Our duct is manufactured from Special High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) for deployment in Underground and Sub-duct applications.
- With an inner wall of Super Smooth material our duct offers long lengths of Cable Deployment by Air Blowing.
- The outer layer is made with a special resin which makes it rugged to withstand harsh deployment conditions.
- Available in a wide range of sizes, colors, and options, Ductrove offers customized products as per your need.
- Manufactured from Virgin HDPE raw material, Our ducts can be bent gradually to suit the undulation in the ground surface while deploying.
Ductrove Ducts are made with a Special Resin to impart extra strength for Harsh Deployment Conditions
Reduced Co-effecient of Friction
Our ducts are manufactured with a super smooth inner surface enabling long distances of Fiber Optic installation by Air blowing
For Underground and Sub-Duct deployment of Fibre Optic Cables
Tracer Wire, Polypropylene/Nylon Rope, Factory-Installed Optic Fiber Cables
Variable Colors &
Our Standard Ducts are available in Colors and Sizes to meet your requirements. Typical Sizes are 32 mm, 40 mm & 50 mm Outer Diameter
Our Ducts can be deployed through Direct Burial in Open Trench, Ploughing, HDD, Sub-Duct, Moling or Over-Ground Installations
Ductrove Offers specialized accessories for all our products including Easy-Fit Coupler, End Plug, Simple Plug, Spacers, Tap Caps & Specialized Tool Kits.
Our ducts are manufactured with Ultra-Violet Resistant compound to provide long term protection from exposed storage